BECOME A CCFA MEMBER
The Canadian Consumer Finance Association (CCFA) works tirelessly with policy makers, legislators and regulators in provinces across Canada to educate them about licensed businesses that provides a range of financial products including payday loans, installment loans, cheque cashing, wire transfer services, bill payment services and currency exchange.
With a strong presence in provincial capitals, the association is highly respected and regularly works with elected government representatives and their staff in advocacy for regulations that balance the need for strong consumer protection with a viable industry.
Benefits of Memberships
- CCFA members receive daily emails containing local, national and international news media coverage of the payday loan industry.
- CCFA members receive timely newsletters containing a report of all provincial legislative and federal government activity concerning the payday loan industry.
- No matter the size of your business, your company will benefit from the CCFA’s professional communications with the news media working to reposition public opinion of payday loan industry by inserting the industry’s perspective into communications that target policymakers and the general public.
- Displaying the CCFA member decal and Code of Best Practices, your business will join a select network of payday loan companies that are recognized by federal and provincial government regulators for treating customers ethically and responsibly.
Conditions of Membership
The Canadian Consumer Finance Association’s by-laws state that CCFA membership shall be limited to persons, partnerships or corporations that:
- agree to abide by the by-laws of the Corporation and the Code of Best Business Practices adopted by the Corporation from time to time; and
- shall consist of anyone whose application for admission as a member has received the approval of the Board of Directors of the Corporation.
Apply for Membership
Please contact Marian Ross, assistant to the President.